Get in touch with the officers so they can hook you up with your leadership points!!
What the leadership point includes:
- Organize and plan the activity in conjunction with the officers.
- Make sure the activity and sign-ups are posted on the Blog, Facebook, Instagram, and emailed out via the civil engineering department secretaries.
- Organize the transportation to and from the activity.
- Communicate with the students signed up for the activity.
- Go to the activity.
- Take pictures at the activity.
- Count the number of students/professionals/professors at the activity.
- Write a brief summary about what happened at the activity.
- Email this information along with the pictures in PowerPoint format to firstname.lastname@example.org
*See the example PowerPoint below:
SEAU Leadership OpportunityStructural Engineers Association of Utah is looking for a student liaison to students at BYU. This position requires working with the professional organization, reserving a room for the webinar and spreading the word. A flyer is given to you to distribute. The organization provides pizza and refreshments for the activities. You would also inform ASCE of when webinars are. It’s a simple role that looks great on a resume! If interested, email Victor Torres at .