Freshman/Transfer students (new students)
- Today (Thursday March 27) all freshman / transfer students (new students) should attend a college lecture in the JSB
- There will not be a college lecture on April 3rd
We have the Blood Drive on Monday.
- We need everyone to participate!
- Sign-up HERE for a time.
- It counts as a service point
RMC (Due by Tomorrow)
- $45 for travel and hotels due March 28
- Pay online where you pay for ASCE dues
- Email Bruce Wainwright with questions
Key Audit (Due by Tomorrow)
- All students who have a University key checked out to them by our Dept. need to come into the CE office so that we can see it and check it off of our list. We need everyone to come in by Friday, March 28th.
Rivoli Theater (Saturday)
- Only a few slots are left to help install theater seating
- Saturday, March 29, 2014, 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Springville, UT
- We will be installing theater seats.
- Pancake Breakfast will be provided to all those that come.
- Sign-up HERE.
CANstruction! We need you!
- We WILL collect 2000 CANs of Food, because we CAN!!!
- Need service? Bring CANS!!!!!
- Want to see BYU win in another competition? Bring CANS!!!!!
- We need Red, Brownish/western colors, and Blue cans, but any other CAN will do also
- 1 Service point= 15 CANs or 10 CANs of the specific colors
- Western Family products are desired
- Only you CAN make a difference!
- We will be having a field trip to a water treatment plant headed by Dr. Borup.
- Sign up on this Google Spreadsheet
- Meet behind the structures lab Wednesday, April 2nd at 4pm
- April 11th at 5:00pm
- Closing social will be ultimate frisbee and Hot Dogs on survey hill
- Free for ASCE members, $2 if not
Maple Mountain High School Outreach
- Prepare a presentation to give to students about career opportunities in Civil Engineering
- Service Points
- April 3rd, 10:15 am Spanish Fork
- Sign up HERE
VuePOD User Study
- Help out with research. If you participated last time you cannot participate this time because of research requirements.
- Sign up HERE